JSON Web Key (JWK) Generate
Thanks for using this software, for Cofee/Beer/Amazon bill and further development of this project please Share.
Any private key value that you enter or we generate is not stored on this site, this tool is provided via an HTTPS URL to ensure that private keys cannot be stolen, for extra security run this software on your network, no cloud dependency
Asking for donation sound bad to me, so i'm raising fund from The Modern Cryptography CookBook for Just $9. Leanpub books Discount coupon first 100 reader. No hurry read the sample chapters here then decide.
Alternatively to support you can buy all My four Cryptography book Just $10.99 Limited Offer from https://leanpub.com/b/cryptob
- The Modern Cryptography Book.
- Go lang Cryptography for developers
- Python Cryptography
Generate a JSON Web Key (JWK)
A JSON object that represents a cryptographic key. The members of the object represent properties of the key, including its value.
"kid":"Id that can be uniquely Identified"
The kty (key type) parameter identifies the cryptographic algorithm family used with the key, such as RSA or EC
- RSA keys, prefred key Size 2048,4096, used for signature and encryption
- Elliptic curve keys: EC keys and EC operations with the following designations:
- P-256 a.k.a secp256r1 (NIST) or prime256v1 (ANSI X9.62)
- P-384 a.k.a secp384r1 (NIST)
- P-521 a.k.a secp521r1 (NIST)
- Octet Key Pair : Octet key pairs are used to represent Edwards curve keys. They bear the JWK type designation “OKP” and are used for JSON Web Signatures (JWS) with Ed25519 / Ed448 and JSON Web Encryption (JWE) with ECDH with X25519 / X448
- Octet Sequence keys : The octet sequence JWK format is intended for representing secret keys, such as keys for use in HMAC and AES
- HS256 : indicates that this token is signed using HMAC-SHA256
- AES Keys